At last, a trading system designed to buy the right ETFs at the right time, time after time!
Dear Fellow Investor:
Hi, I’m John Nyaradi, Publisher of Wall Street Sector Selector, Your Home For Smart Investing, an online financial media site specializing in global financial analysis, economic news and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Publisher of the Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master System.
I’ve been an active investor and trader for more than 30 years and my investing articles have appeared on financial news sites like Dow Jones Market Watch, Yahoo Finance!, Business Insider, Seeking Alpha, The Money Show and many others.
I’ve also appeared as a guest on CNBC, Fox Business News, The Business Talk Radio Network, Yahoo Finance’s “Breakout” show, and The Index Investing Radio Show, and I am the author of Super Sectors: How to Outsmart the Market Using Sector Rotation and ETFs, a complete guide to ETF trading and what sectors and ETFs might be “super sectors” that could offer market beating opportunities in the months and years ahead.
If you are like me and you like to make money, now, finally, you can seek profits with Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master, the ETF trading system built to ride the bull instead of getting trampled by the herd.
With Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master you can:
- Seek enormous, steady profits. Starting today, you can trade like the pros using sector specific ETFs and “follow the money” into the world’s most powerful markets, whenever and wherever they occur.
- Use a little known ETF trading strategy that can profit in down markets with ETFs that move opposite the major markets. As their prices decline and your neighbors lose money, your positions can show gains.
- Rest easy because you’re using an ETF trading system designed to sidestep price declines. When demand for a sector cools, we’ll be looking for the next money making opportunity.
- Save time with this ETF trading system you can use in just minutes per day. Let us do the work so you can spend your time doing what you want to do.
- Save money by not paying outrageous commissions or fees. ETFs are generally much less expensive than Mutual Funds, and now you can get institutional level ETF trading strategies for just pennies per day.
- Get critical, profit making information about ETF and market trends with the our free newsletter, the Wall Street Sector Selector Review ETF Review and monthly Wall Street Sector Selector webinars. Every Monday morning, you’ll be armed with unique insights you can use in the week ahead.
- Enjoy our personalized, VIP service. We’re real people, not just a faceless website, and we stand ready to be your partners in prosperity. Got a question? Just pick up the phone and call.
And you get a 30 day FREE trial! That means that you get 7 months TOTAL of Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master!
Plus, did I mention that your 6 month subscription includes 6 FREE special reports?
These 6 FREE special reports contain instantly actionable information and trading strategies that will immediately give you a a trading edge in today’s volatile and challenging markets!
FREE Special Report #1: How to Avoid the “Buy and Hold Trap”
FREE Special Report #2: Five Financial Landmines that Will Blow Up Your Retirement
FREE Special Report #3: How to Slay the Dragon Within, and Win
FREE Special Report #4: How to Trade Like the Pros Do
FREE Special Report #5: Why the “Smart Money” Uses Sector Rotation
FREE Special Report #6: Why You Must Consider International Investments for Your Portfolio
And you get periodic special reports and updates on current market action and important news. Comparable special reports can costs hundreds of dollars, but they’re yours FREE and will instantly help you become a better informed investor.
Try Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master FREE for a full 30 days, and if you find it’s not right for you, just cancel to avoid a charge, no questions asked. And, no matter what, the 6 FREE special reports are yours to keep just for giving Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master a try.
By combining the power of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) with professional technical trading methodologies, you can find yourself riding the bull instead of getting trampled by the herd, deploy strategies designed to reduce your risk, and seek profits in today’s tough environment.
Please accept my personal invitation to join Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master today to find out if this sophisticated but easy to use trading strategy is right for you and your investing goals.
All the best,
Wall Street Sector Selector
P.S. Don’t forget that your subscription includes a 30 day FREE trial, so that’s 7 MONTHS TOTAL of Wall Street Sector Selector ETF Master. And, the 6 FREE special reports are yours to keep no matter what.
Important Disclosures and Disclaimers regarding leveraged and inverse ETFs:
FINRA has made the following statements concerning leveraged and inverse ETFs -
“Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that offer leverage or that are designed to perform inversely to the index or benchmark they track-or both-are growing in number and popularity. While such products may be useful in some sophisticated trading strategies, they are highly complex financial instruments that are typically designed to achieve their stated objectives on a daily basis. Due to the effects of compounding, their performance over longer periods of time can differ significantly from their stated daily objective. Therefore, inverse and leveraged ETFs that are reset daily typically are unsuitable for retail investors who plan to hold them for longer than one trading session, particularly in volatile markets.”
“These products are complex and can be confusing. Investors should consider seeking the advice of an investment professional who understands these products, can explain whether or how they’ll fit with the individual investor’s objective and who is willing to monitor the specialized ETF’s performance for his or her customers.”
“Leveraged and inverse ETFs can be appropriate if recommended as part of a sophisticated trading strategy that will be closely monitored by a financial professional.”